[haiku-development] Re: NFS fs driver preliminary (not yet working) patch

  • From: "Alex Roman" <alex.roman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:17:00 -0700

On 21/04/2008, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Just go ahead with the cleanup, and don't worry about that.

Here is the latest version. I've done some basic cleanup, got rid of
old r5 code. Also, I changed the code to use the new notify_*
functions (previously they were not being called). This should be more
or less the final version...

I still can't get it to work on my setup here... My guess at the
moment is that this is an implementation of NFSv2, whereas my server
is most likely v3 or v4 (FreeBSD 7.0). It is possible the two may be
incompatible or that I don't have the compatibility options set
correctly.

If there are no outstanding problems with the patch, can we get it committed?

Thanks!

--
Alex Roman <alex.roman@xxxxxxxxx>