[haiku-development] Re: NFS fs driver preliminary (not yet working) patch

  • From: "Alex Roman" <alex.roman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:53:41 -0700

OK folks, I've followed your suggestions and I've been able to mount
the filesystem. However I don't trust my nfs setup right here as it is
fairly limited (I only have my laptop running OS X and a desktop which
can run Haiku). The NFS server was running on my laptop and i don't
know how standards compliant it is. I was having problems doing a "ls"
in the directory.

I could use some help in testing this patch on a setup that used to
work or is known to work with Haiku. If that works, then I'll just
cleanup the patch and submit it.

Regarding the r5 code, can someone make a branch of the current code
to an r5/ dir like Axel has done with bfs? I could then go ahead and
remove all the non-haiku code from the file as I think it would make
it look much nicer.

--
Alex Roman <alex.roman@xxxxxxxxx>