[haiku-development] Re: More encodings support in Terminal ( related to hrev43252 - src/apps/terminal)

  • From: Rimas Kudelis <rq@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 11:19:58 +0200

Hi,

2011.12.06 11:16, Siarzhuk Zharski rašė:
On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 10:51:24 +0200, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
since this thread is more than just about charsets, let me chime in
too.

But there are no "Santa Claus' Reception" sign on my door. ;-)

But Christmas is coming, you know.. :)

I'd like to suggest to use Cmd+Tab for switching between tabs in
the terminal, not between terminal windows. AFAIK, switching between
windows is already implemented by the OS itself, and if there's really
such big need to switch between different windows of just Terminal,
then perhaps it deserves a different shortcut (Cmd+(Opt or Ctrl or
Shift)+Tab maybe?).

Have you already ticket for this enchancement request?

Nope, not yet. Do you need one?

Rimas