[haiku-development] Re: Mono Port

  • From: Stephen Hite <steveh2009@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 14:53:58 -0400

I get this when I go to the subscription form page:

The list overview page has been disabled temporarily.
There currently are no publicly-advertised Mailman mailing lists on
lists.ports.haiku-files.org. To visit the general information page for a list,
open a URL similar to this one, but with a '/' and the right list name appended.

If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact the list manager.