[haiku-development] Re: Mono Port

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 16:47:55 +0200

Am 08.09.2014 16:27, schrieb Stephen Hite:
Right now, I need to find out how to hunt down native C code bugs
through crashing .Net code using gdb.  I see Mono's web page which talks
about adding some gdb macros to .gdbinit to help.  I'll get a Linux Mono
build configured with the same configure options as Haiku so I know how
it should work on a complete system.

Just curious, and you haven't mentioned it. Is there something preventing you to use the native source level debugger ("Debugger" in the Haiku menu or the command line)?

Best regards,
-Stephan