[haiku-development] Re: Mono Port

  • From: Richie Nyhus <richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 20:47:03 +1200

Hi,

> > It's very possible my fixes to get the build to work are the very
source of the crashes.  Time will tell.  But what I'd like to do is post a
link to the patches with some of the minor Makefile edits I made (all this
autoconf stuff is way over my head) later tonight (EST) so others
interested in getting further along have a decent starting point.

If you haven't found source of the patch that Haikuports uses, then it can
be found here:

http://bb.haikuports.org/haikuports/src/53f9afc3e15c76eda0e6687f157139ae5f255de9/dev-lang/mono/patches/mono-trunk.diff

However it looks like the build instructions for Mono has be lost when
moving to bitbucket, as it was on our deleted wiki and not in our
repository.

Also I would like to see Mono feature in this year's Google Code-In, do you
have any recommended apps that you think might be useful  to add to Haiku's
package management?

Regards,
Richard.