[haiku-development] Re: Mercurial

Axel Dörfler wrote on Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:19:14 +0100
> Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've taken a look at the Guides page, and one possible point of hg/git
> > documentation would be "Getting the Source Code", but I apparently
> > can't edit that.
>
> Of course you need special rights to edit existing ro add new pages.
>
> > I'd prefer to have two separate guide pages describing the differing
> > git and hg workflows in more detail, but it seems I can neither start
> > a new Guide nor Article on haiku-os.org. Should content be posted
> > here
> > for review or linked externally?

I don't know about guides, but the website was originally configured so that
any registered user could submit an article. Please, try the following:

1. Login to the website.
2. Point your browser to http://www.haiku-os.org/node/add

From there, do you not see an "Article" link? I believe you should, and if you
click that link, it should take you to the article submission page.

HTH,

Jorge / aka Koki