[haiku-development] Re: Menu shortcuts without modifiers

On Monday, January 10, 2011, William A. Lawson
<william.a.lawson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm not that familiar with the API, so I'm sorry if this is naive.  If
> you use the B_NO_COMMAND_KEY flag, without specifying any other
> modifiers, wouldn't that do the exact same thing as the B_NO_MODIFIERS
> flag?

It would indeed, but it would also allow for short cuts with other
modifiers, such as the Shift-Tab I mentioned. The current solution
just removes all modifiers and does not allow for adding other
modifiers when you use the B_NO_MODIFIERS flag.

Ryan