[haiku-development] Re: MediaKit encoding support GSoG

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:03:53 -0400

2010/3/15 Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I think some idea pages may be out of sync, since I've already told Matt:
> Last summer I've already implemented MediaKit encoding support. A few
> classes are still missing, BEncoder for example,

The ideas page has already been updated with a new blurb about
improving encoding, rather than implementing it. ... or did you mean
for the idea to be removed entirely?

Though the entire page could use additional review from our potential mentors:
http://www.haiku-os.org/community/gsoc/2010/ideas

Also, there does not seem to be an abundance of "(easy)" tickets in Trac.

--mmadia