[haiku-development] Re: Mail and E-mail preferences

  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:30:37 +0100

Simon Taylor skrev:
I don't like the idea of the app-icon (I don't see a good reason why this menu should be different from the others). In the same way as the file menu is called "File" regardless of the name of your file, "Application" makes perfect sense to me, and seems the obvious home for About... Options... and Quit.
This is probably the most logical way to do it. This would also make it more consistent, not using the application-name itself. 'Application' would have application-specific options, 'File' the file-specific and so on. Don't know how it would look/work
in practice.