[haiku-development] Re: Mail and E-mail preferences

  • From: "Rene Gollent" <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:36:58 -0600

> Rene (the author of Vision) mentioned earlier in this thread that the
> code he uses for Vision's icon application menu uses the bitmap icon,
> not the vector one. So that is why it doesn't look as good. Once the
> code is updated to use the vector icon (fairly trivial AFAIK), it
> would look the same as in the Deskbar. Of course this is all assuming
> the Vision Haiku build uses vector icons, which I think it does.

The Haiku build only uses a vector icon for the app itself, at the
moment it's still retrieving the icon used for the app menu the same
way as before, which is to say the old bitmap icon...if someone has
some documentation on how to retrieve the vector icon from the
resources I'd appreciate it :)

Rene