[haiku-development] Re: Mail and E-mail preferences

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:25:55 -0500

On Feb 19, 2008 3:13 PM, Petter Holt Juliussen
<mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just noticed that the icon look weird in the Vision menu, but not in
> Deskbar, so it isn't a 16x16-scale problem after all.

Rene (the author of Vision) mentioned earlier in this thread that the
code he uses for Vision's icon application menu uses the bitmap icon,
not the vector one. So that is why it doesn't look as good. Once the
code is updated to use the vector icon (fairly trivial AFAIK), it
would look the same as in the Deskbar. Of course this is all assuming
the Vision Haiku build uses vector icons, which I think it does.

Ryan