[haiku-development] Re: META:kewy for all files

"François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Following the mime discussion, I'd be for adding
> the keywords attribute by default to all files
> (at least all supertypes).

-1 (clutter)

> Having them available in the attrs menu would
> make it much simpler for people to use it.

+1 :)

Tracker should simply offer it as one of its
standard attributes: name, size, ..., keywords.

I think I once suggested that Tracker's default
options for the Attributes menu should pick up
the attributes of some special filetype, so the
defaults could be exended easily by the user.
(e.g. application/octet-stream, aka generic file)

/Jonas Sundström.