[haiku-development] Re: Looking for feedback on enhancements for dealing with Mac keyboards with Haiku

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 22:22:49 +0200

John,

Am 14.09.2011 07:18, schrieb John Scipione:
> Thank you for all the responses especially to axeld for commenting on
> 7965 and everyone who commented on 7967.
>
> I didn't get any responses on 7964 so I assume that the keyboard
> layout files are acceptable.

Not having been cc'ed (being the original author andreasf) I haven't
looked at it, link welcome.

Why are there multiple aluminium layouts now? I intended it to be
aluminium vs. white vs. blue&white/grey etc. keyboard layout 1:n to
French, German, ... key maps.

The whitespace in the suggested directory name is calling for trouble.

Cheers,
Andreas