[haiku-development] Re: List of svn-users

  • From: Christopher Dobbs <crdobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:30:43 -0400

If yall would like, I could provide DNS services.

My servers use BIND.

I could offer two of any of the 6 server I have.

One is on a T1 in Washington state.

The rest are one various 50/10 connections.

Christopher Dobbs
Software Developer
LybreDyne Technologies
(503) 914-0799 x2213
http://www.lybredyne.net/

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This e-mail is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee. Please be aware that any other use,
printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination may be subject to legal
restriction. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail to the sender and delete from your computer.
Although we attempt to sweep e-mail attachments for viruses, it does not
guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage
sustained as a result of viruses.