[haiku-development] Re: Linux Action Show, Haiku Review

  • From: pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:24:46 -0700

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 09:09:21AM -0500, Alexander von Gluck wrote:
> Just an FYI that the (pretty popular) Linux Action Show did a Haiku
> review a day or two ago:
>
> http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/9711/haiku-review-las-s17e05/

Out of curiosity, was anyone able to stream this under Haiku?
The only way I was able to view it was to download the whole thing.
The vlc I have doesn't seem capable of mp4 video -- I was able to
listen to the audio, but the screen stayed blank, both streaming and
on the downloaded file.

MediaPlayer was fine with the download, but it can't handle streaming, right?

Anyway, yes, it was a great review.  With luck a major interest boost
will ensue...!

        -- Pete --