[haiku-development] Re: Launchbox 80 char limit fail

> > - if (!dragMessage || (transit == B_EXITED_VIEW || transit ==
> > B_OUTSIDE_VIEW)) {
> > + if (!dragMessage
> > + || (transit == B_EXITED_VIEW || transit == B_OUTSIDE_VIEW)) {
>
> I'm not sure about that, because right now it's so handsomely
> symmetrical to the if statement above it...
> That one itself it one character above 80, but I'll let the real devs
> decide these aethetics. :)

I vim at 80 chars man, it wrapped. Looking at the patch file directly the
original line is 83 characters in length.

> (The 2nd line of your change would also need a tab, right?)

For whatever reason it looks screwed up in the email but no, the tabs are
correct. 2 tabs go before || (transit = B_EXITED_VIEW...

Now, there is a question if those parenthesis in the condition could be
gotten rid of completely to make it `if (this or that or that2)` instead of
`if (this or (that or that2)).

I think one could remove the parenthesis and get the same result but I
wasn't sure if there is some sort of short circuiting behavior that was
being relied on here so I left the parens alone.

John Scipione