[haiku-development] Re: Keymaps application UI

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:45:53 +0200

Ryan Leavengood wrote:
On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pretty nice Remi! I had thought about exactly the same thing when fixing
bugs in it a few month ago :)
I've got some free time tonight :) Ryan, did you start something already?

Nope I haven't started yet and probably won't have time this weekend,
so go for it. Just try to use the layout system if you can, it should
be pretty easy. You could use a vertical group layout with a padding
of 10 after the menu, then a horizontal group for the buttons, with
glue between the Revert and Apply. Though with these changes maybe the
layout system isn't needed. Just check how it looks in a big font.
Ok i'll try that, thanks for the advices.
Also I agree with Michael's suggested improvements.
Yep seemed good, i'll take them into consideration.

Regards,
Alex