[haiku-development] Re: Keymaps application UI

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 23:05:39 +0200

Jonas Sundstrom wrote:
"Remi Grumeau" <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I´ve never been quite at ease with how R5 presents
the keymaps. I hope this is already different in Haiku.
You're right and i think we already fixed most of your concerns in Haiku, at least i remember coding things in this regard. But please test and report on Trac (we need testers), there might be bugs/regressions.

Concerning the artwork, i had plans too for a prettier keyboard but it's quite tied to the code (the drawing is done in code, not a bitmap), and a bit of work, so this not high on priorities at this time. Anyway, small functional fixes like the one you described or Remi's are welcome and can add a lot to the polish of Haiku.