[haiku-development] Re: Keymaps and Command key

  • From: "John Scipione" <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:18:07 -0400

Alt mode by default. Here is the problem with ctrl mode, the terminal
uses special control characters such as ctrl-c and ctrl-z for stop and
suspend. Of course in control mode ctrl-c is used to copy and ctrl-z
is used for undo. So what do you do if you want to copy from the
terminal? In alt mode there isn't a problem. alt-c and alt-z are
available.

John Scipione