[haiku-development] Re: Keymaps and Command key

  • From: "Duane Ryan" <bailey.d.r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:55:09 -0400

On a slightly related note: Could we add support for a super/'apple'
key? For us on apple keyboards, the natural place for a thumb, i.e.
the Alt key on a normal keyboard, is the 'command' key, which (I
think) sends the same keycode as the 'super' (windows) key on a normal
keyboard. I don't think this would be a massive change, but I could be
wrong; I was under the impression that most apps don't hardcode for
alt or ctl, but for a special 'beos command key'...

Cheers!

--
Duane