[haiku-development] Re: Keymaps and Command key

  • From: "Remi Grumeau" <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:23:27 +0200

> Considering this is the default in BeOS, I would guess most BeOS users (or
> ex-BeOS users) would prefer it to stay this way. I know I do. Please so not
> change it.

+10 !
If you want to follow other OSes ideas in order to make switching easier,
why not switch to FAT32 and files extensions, an MS-DOS instead of Unix
Shell, bitmap icons like Windows, no right clic (for Mac users), add prompt
window on each actions (for Vista users), put a "Startup" in the Deskbar
instead of the leafter, ...

Alt key is the BeOS/Haiku special thing / soul... to me.
Put i would be curious to make a poll "What are you using, Alt or Ctrl ?"