[haiku-development] Re: Keymap update

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:29:33 -0300

Joseph Prostko wrote:

So I assume you're saying that at least some of the changes will help
those making custom keymap layouts?  I was sitting around editing some
keymaps by hand the other day, and know that being able to just remap
and save to a new file would be much easier.  I honestly didn't really
bother to check if that functionality was present yet, but kind of
assumed it was still missing.  That said, I was mostly doing it to get
to understand the keymap format, so was fine with it at the time.

BTW, how is a dead key represented in the keymap file? I am asking because the US-International keyboard was supposed to have ded keys but, for some reason, it seems not to work in a USB keyboard. Any ideas?

-Bruno