[haiku-development] Keep NetworkSetup profiles, Drop buttons?

  • From: Alexander von Gluck <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:10:56 -0600

As we had such a large number of people noting using profiles, I've
left them in for now..  Just don't expect them to work anytime soon :)

I have been trying to clean the interface up a little and feel this is
a good change, but I thought I would put the change out here before
making it final as the NetworkSetup applet has a large potential to be
used by such a *large* number of people.

I've always thought the Configure/Disable buttons looked kind of oddly
placed, so here is my solution:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5560191/menu.png

Here is the alternative (keeping the buttons)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5560191/menu-short.png

Thanks!

 -- Alex