[haiku-development] Re: Joysticks in Haiku

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:30:11 +0100

Am 11.03.2011 09:07, schrieb Enrique Medina Gremaldos:
There it go! https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/7354

I hope someone find it useful

Certainly! Thanks a lot for the patch. I have given you feedback in the ticket. There are tons of coding style problems, and one behavior problem in the usb_hid patch, which should be easy to fix. I hope you can find the time to do so.

On the input_server side, I would hope that by making the TabletDevice work exactly as the MouseDevice with regards to hot-plugging, that the problems would be gone. Some time ago I invested a lot of time into testing and debugging this for the mouse and keyboard device add-ons.

Best regards,
-Stephan