[haiku-development] Re: Intel GS45 graphics support

  • From: Michael Weirauch <dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:05:22 +0100

2009/11/5 Eddy Derick <eddyderick@xxxxxxxx>:
>        - How to only compile the intel_extreme driver and maybe accelerant
> using Jam ?
jam -q <target>
so
jam -q intel_extreme

If you are a bit lazy, set up a install build-profile (c.f.
./build/jam/UserBuildConfig.sample)
and you can 'jam -q @youinstallbuildprofile update intel_extreme' and it will
be automatically installed on your installation.
(You can also pass more build targets...)

>        - What is the directory I should type those commands in ? (not a Jam
> expert at all)

From the directory where you ./configure'd. Ususally a "generated" directory
when you followed the build instructions on the website.

>        - How to get in contact with Brecht if I succeed ?
Sent privately for not exposing it on the list.

Michael