[haiku-development] Re: Improvements to Icon-O-Matic

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 08:55:33PM -0400, DarkWyrm wrote:
> > On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 07:07:42PM -0400, DarkWyrm wrote:
> > > Recently I've really understood Icon-O-Matic and started to add it
> > > my workflow. Not only is it good for icons for applications, it's
> > > great
> > > for button icons and other in-app pictures. I've seen a few
> > > features
> > > that it's been lacking that I wanted to bounce off the rest of you
> > > (stippi! :) before I considered any hackery. What do all of you
> > > think
> > > of:
> > > [snipped]
> >
> > They all sound good to me, but maybe you could add them to Ticket
> > #2748?
> I'm not so sure it's wise to roll so many ideas into a ticket,
> especially when I was planning on making the changes myself, but I
> wouldn't certainly consider myself familiar enough with its code to do
> any of the changes mentioned in the ticket.

I guess that's a matter of philosophy.  I'd have thought that an enhancement
ticket is a bit different from a bug report -- where of course it's wise
to be specific.  Just seems it would be nice to have all the wishes in
one place, even if only a few of them get implemented.  Maybe that's not
the way others expect the facility be used, though?

                -- Pete --