[haiku-development] Re: Image Viewer Inverting - r39095

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 09:54:30 +0200

Am 24.10.2010 02:33, schrieb Karl vom Dorff:
I really don't understand why this basic functionality is being removed
from the native default image viewer.

Having images that are inverted and you want to flip around after
downloading from your camera is one of the most basic needed functions.
IMO a user shouldn't have to open a separate image editor to do this
(same with zoom). All other default image viewers on other Operating
Systems have these functions.

Are you perhaps confusing the meaning of "invert" with "rotate"? Invert means to invert the colors, i.e. black becomes white. If you do mean that by invert, I would be curious to know what camera takes inverted (negative) pictures... :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan