[haiku-development] Re: I'm interested in developing a project for Haiku

  • From: Michael Pfeiffer <michael.w.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:51:05 +0100

Am 31.10.2009 um 22:46 schrieb Alexey Burshtein:

As promised, I'm sending my first project proposal - the Calendar / Organizer program.

I have already offered my time for mentoring that project, but I don't want to waste my time, thou.

Is my assumption right that Haiku needs such an application and that one should be provided by and distributed with Haiku? Just to be clear, the question is not, if the result of the project will be included with Haiku. That can be decided when the project is completed with a vote.

Just in case, is someone interested as a fallback mentor?

Regards,
Michael