[haiku-development] Re: I suggest a vote on 3 items

  • From: looncraz <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 02:55:34 -0500

On 9/3/2015 01:16, Edward Robbins (Redacted sender edd.robbins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 6:05 AM, Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This only gets us half-way to what we want to do. We have 1, 4 and 5,
and some of 3 (you can add, but not move or remove entries).
I think it would be nice to be able to right click on a file and click
"blacklist" to have blacklisting handled for you automatically. The
file should then show up in tracker but be grayed out, so that if you
right click it again it shows an "unblacklist" option. If a
blacklisting type mechanism also allowed files to be moved (so an
entry in a file that would say this file in this package should
actually appear in some other location) then you should also be able
to move files around... tracker should also be able to do this
transparently.

Sounds like a good opportunity for a Tracker add-on.