[haiku-development] Howto on setting up serial debugging

  • From: Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 19:31:15 +0100

Hi,
after looking into how to set up a serial console for viewing debug messages, I found no guide on the mailinglists or haiku-os.org. I got things up and running nonetheless, and wrote a Howto for personal use. If there is interest in publishing this Howto (publishing = blogging on haiku-os.org) I'd like to now. I there is a reason for not publishing it I'm not aware of, I'd like to know, too. For review and opinion-building reasons the Howto is attached with this mail in pdf-Format (800 kB). I hope attachments are allowed. If not how is this handled here?

Bye colin