[haiku-development] Re: How to Identify a file?

  • From: "HOST Team" <HOST.HAIKU@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:07:31 +0200

Hi,

> I want to make the Media Player "see" different files. If I drop files on
> the Media Player I don't want png files etc to be added to the play list
> and ...
To be honest, I like the idea of being able to display pictures as "fake"
movies inside of the Media Player on Windows for instance. It should be easy
implementable and I can take care of this if you like me to.
any sense though, that is true.

> I was thinking of suporting
> - m3u list
> - Zeta play list
> - perhaps our own? don't know how that one would look like..
There are so many play list formats out there, so I guess focusing on these is
a Sisyphus work in itself before starting to design a custom one again.
But that is just my personal opinion.

Best Regards,
Bek

-------- Original-Nachricht --------