[haiku-development] Re: [Haiku-commits] r21394 - in haiku/trunk: headers/os/interface src/kits/interface

  • From: "Stefano Ceccherini" <stefano.ceccherini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:51:24 +0200

2007/6/14, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

FWIW I like that feature.
And I believe you may only have problems with it, because you're used
to something else, not because it's not intuitive or wrong. Of course,
this might as well an experience we want to avoid to a certain extent,
I dunno.

I knew it was you who wrote DiskProbe, I was only joking :)
Anyway, what I meant is we either remove this feature or handle it
gracefully by not misaligning the menu shortcuts (as I've tried to
do).