[haiku-development] HaikuPorts logo

  • From: Brecht Machiels <brecht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 00:07:55 +0200

Hello,

the HaikuPorts project is in need of a logo that would mainly serve as a
heading for the webpages (soon to be moved to
http://ports.haiku-files.org). As the project's main focus is now Haiku,
it seems logical to me to pick a logo that has some resemblance to the
Haiku logo. However, I understand that you might not want Haiku to be
implicitly associated to a third-party project that is effectively
independent of the Haiku project.

Would it be OK if the Haiku logo was used in a HaikuPorts logo? Or if
the HaikuPorts logo would share the same style as the Haiku logo (for
example, the leaves).

Kind regards,
Brecht