[haiku-development] Haiku on the Aspire One SSD

  • From: Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:50:16 +0200 (CEST)

I must say that I'm really impressed what we (you) have archived with
Haiku :)

I'm now running Haiku as my only OS on my Aspire One and it was relay easy
to install.

- using a parted magic (partedmagic.com) for partition the drive
- booting Haiku and using Haikus own DriveSetup to make the partitions to BFS
- Used Haikus own Installer to install Haiku
- Used Haikus own bootman to dule boot 2 partition of Haiku
- I had boot problem at first but after I used makebootable it works.

Having Dustin Howett net driver patch would be nice :)

By the way in Zeta I Have used BVector what would you suggest in Haiku BList?

--
MVH
Fredrik Modéen