[haiku-development] Re: Haiku on a USB stick.

  • From: Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:18:09 +1000

As it's a tool for Windows users -- I don't see it matters what
language it's written it -- just as long as it works. I've been using
my own Windows app with the VMware images for sometime, I wrote it in
VB6.

http://code.sikosis.com/index.php?Win32&33

So, Fredrik -- any idea when it'll be available ?

Cheers

Sikosis