[haiku-development] Haiku official square logo?

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 16:04:43 -0700

Is there an official square logo that can be used on third party
sites?  We still see the old Be logo on many sites showing they
support BeOS, I'd like to start seeing that get replaced with a Haiku
logo.  I don't yet see one available in our artwork folder in svn.  Is
there someone who could make one up?  I've seen various ideas tossed
around such as using the H with the green leaf, and the stand-along
orange maple leaf being the top ones mentioned.
For example:
http://www.libsdl.org/libraries.php
http://tuxpaint.org/download/

-scottmc