[haiku-development] Re: Haiku and coverity

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:09:57 -0700

On 16/04/2008, Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  > A yet missing volunteer, as it seems. I'm willing to answer questions and
>  > help with problems, but ATM Coverity support hasn't high enough a priority
>  > for me to work on it myself. If someone volunteers to tackle it, feel free
>  > include me in the CC.
>
> OK. I will wait for a few more days then. Hopefully, someone can step up
>  to the plate. :)

Ok, I'm not the most qualified person, nor do I have a huge amount of
free time at the moment - but I am willing to work with David and get
more information on what is required.

I have a decent grasp of the haiku source tree layout, what most of
the moving parts are, and how the build system basically works.

I have pretty much no clue how pkgsrc works, but I think I understand
basically what Coverity needs.

I am willing to get my feet wet here and report back here if I need
any assistance.

So, I think this position is still open to anyone else who has more
knowledge or time than I currently do - but in the event that nobody
else does Jorge can give David my contact details.

- Urias