[haiku-development] Haiku Technical Writer wanted

  • From: Chris Jones c/o Unixmen <chrisjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 09:05:58 +1000

Good morning. I am the Assistant Systems Admin, Assistant Editor and
Staff Writer for Unixmen.com. We are a computer and technical based
website which publishes Unix and Linux related content. We have
increased our web presence over the past 12 months to a point where we
and are currently seeking the assistance of new freelance technical
writers. We are seeking specifically someone who has the time to
contribute to the website and write about Haiku.

It would be a chance for the writer to freely express their views and
opinions on Haiku and also increase media exposure for the Haiku project.

There is no specific skill set required other than good English skills
and the ability to write regular articles which contain decent and
understandable content.

I look forward to hearing from a few of you soon. For more information
or to express your interest, please email me at chrisjones@xxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Chris Jones
Staff Writer, Assistant Site Editor