[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1/alpha2.1?

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:18:01 +0200

Le 16/06/2010 12:29, Simon Taylor a écrit :
If alpha 3 really is imminent (<  2 months or so) then just advising
people experiencing these bugs to wait for the next alpha wouldn't be
too bad. Definitely worth starting to agree on what changes should make
it into Alpha 3 IMHO.
Yes... udating an alpha seems wrong to me. Going to the next one to improve things is more likely to get us going forward to R1. I think it would make sense to have a new release soon, either way :
 * To expose the new features from gsoc, or,
* To have a stable alpha before merging gsoc work thet will break everything.

--
Adrien.