[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1/alpha decisions

  • From: Jasse Jansson <jasse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 22:16:39 +0200

On Aug 7, 2008, at 8:28 PM, julun wrote:
What bugs me more is on how we are going to provide the alpha? Are we going to force anyone to build it from source, are we providing an ISO or Live CD?

I would prefer a bootable ISO with an installer so I can easily get it to my hard drive.

Kaiser Jasse -- Authorized Stealth Oracle

The axioms of wisdom:
1. Go the SPARC way of life
2. You can't conquer the universe without the knowledge of FORTRAN
3. In the Unix realm, 10% of work fixes 90% of the problems