[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1A4 Postmortem

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 10:04:22 -0500

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM, Alexander von Gluck
<kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good evening!
>
> I wanted to take a few minutes to discuss some of the problems I had
> coordinating R1A4 which lead to the need for R1A4.1

If it makes you feel any better, Linux Mint had to do the similar
thing to us.  They ended up releasing Linux Mint 14.1 to make up for
it. [1]  So yeah, even if it was unfortunate that a re-release of
Haiku had to happen, I feel a bit better knowing that it can happen
even to the "big guys" like the Linux Mint folks.

- joe

[1] http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=2234