[haiku-development] Re: Haiku, Qt and apps, oh my!

  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:33:49 -0700

4. What is the best e-mail client now? Post Master was my favorite. maybe
could get Post master going again....

Sadly, I think the Postmaster developer was contacted already, and he
has indicated that the source for that application have been lost
irretrievably at this point.

OH, I have it. I made mods to it about 15 months ago for my own purposes

Interesting, I dug up an email from Kenny to a developer posted on
this mailing list not long ago:

Hey Alex,

Sadly, I lost the Postmaster source code a few years ago so I don't
have a copy to share with you guys, otherwise I would have, sorry.

I just e-mailed him. Thanks,

-Jason