[haiku-development] Re: Haiku, Qt and apps, oh my!

Axel Dörfler wrote:
"Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you now want to take Haiku in a different direction because you think
it will be easier to get apps that way or because you want to make
money, that's fine. But that's the definition of focus shift, is it not? :)

Qt is not a part of Haiku. It's that simple.
Exactly. From here at least, i don't see any 'focus shift', only Ingo's thousands of commits and one single mail about him not hating qt. Where's the problem already?
I would also assume that Haiku will get a GTK ...
Talking about gtk, seen on #haiku "Advisory, explicit content"
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2523/gtk130haiku.png

:P Alex