[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Mesa3D (A roadmap to ponies and unicorns)

This is where haikuporter would come in handy.  It was designed to make
scripting of the OptionalPackages easy.   Perhaps take a look at bep files
for openssl and others as examples.  Or at least when you have a working
script, open a haikuports trac ticket and attach your script and we can
convert it to a bep.  This would make updating it to the next version a bit
easier.  We make use of haikuporter to build most of the optionalpackages.
-scottmc