[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Inc. powers (was [VOTE] Haiku flier funding)

I think that the Haiku Inc details including how funds are managed is
answered well enough on this page
http://www.haiku-os.org/about/haiku_inc

What is not clear is how the Board of Directors is determined or how
decisions are debated.  This should be clarified.

2009/12/19 Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> But you are right: I really had to waste a lot of time; I was hoping to get
> a "don't worry about the printing; we'll pay for it, so please work on it"
> response. It is quite amazing that after almost two weeks and probably more
> than one hundred emails there is still no answer to such a simple question.
> As I said on another email of mine today, something is terribly wrong in how
> Haiku approaches contributions...

Jorge,

Did you write to the Haiku Inc Treasurer with your request for funding
or to the President for consideration?

If not please do so, a public forum is NOT the right place to put
demands on any organisation.  I am the chairman of my buildings strata
committee and that is how we handle requests for funds.

--
Cheers
David