[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Inc. powers (was [VOTE] Haiku flier funding)

  • From: David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:42:25 +1100

I think that the Haiku Inc details including how funds are managed is
answered well enough on this page

What is not clear is how the Board of Directors is determined or how
decisions are debated.  This should be clarified.

2009/12/19 Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> But you are right: I really had to waste a lot of time; I was hoping to get
> a "don't worry about the printing; we'll pay for it, so please work on it"
> response. It is quite amazing that after almost two weeks and probably more
> than one hundred emails there is still no answer to such a simple question.
> As I said on another email of mine today, something is terribly wrong in how
> Haiku approaches contributions...

Did you write to the Haiku Inc Treasurer with your request for funding
or to the President for consideration?

If not please do so, a public forum is NOT the right place to put
demands on any organisation.  I am the chairman of my buildings strata
committee and that is how we handle requests for funds.