[haiku-development] Re: Google Summer of Code 2008

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 00:01:39 +0200 CEST

"Salvatore Benedetto" <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I would still find this a good idea - we should just begin with
> > this
> >  not too far away, as the applications already come in :-)
> How many students so far? Once they are all in, the administrator
> can send them an email with this "test request".

Since we haven't chosen any tests until now, I think we are a bit late
for this this time. The student's application deadline was extended one
week, and we only have until April 18 to evaluate all applications.
Well, that's still 2 weeks to go, maybe we should come up with
something fast :-)

Bye,
   Axel.