[haiku-development] Re: GSOC 2013 QT in R2

  • From: Mariusz Wojcik <mdickie007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:15:40 +0000

Yes, it is crazy idea. Meanwhile I think it is just better to use it and
seperate ugly things into a package or what else (for peoply which like
using ugly stuff). Also it should be extended for Haiku specific stuff (as
example kde created an own API called kdlibs). AFAIK VirtualBox additions
are proprietary and I think they won't work for now in Haiku (I don't know
if Oracle adds Haiku support for these additions).
Greetings,
Mariusz Wojcik