[haiku-development] GSOC 2013 QT in R2

Hey,
I am a newbie in Haiku and browsed through the Haiku Website. There I saw
this Idea of Google Summer of Code. I must say I don't like this Idea
because QT doesn't use the threading effectiveness and flexibility of the
Beos/Haiku API (as far as I am concerned). I think haiku should fork QT,
rename everthing, remove portability and make it use of extensive
threading, Then I would take it as new native API.
My suggestions are probably not the right but I think this should be
discussed before making haiku with the old beos API incomaptible.
Greetings,
Mariusz Wojcik