[haiku-development] Re: GLTeapot, world space rotation

  • From: "Euan Kirkhope" <euan.kirkhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:44:39 +0000

If it's just the relevant source files cherry piced and compiled in to
the exe, I'm all for it. :)

I'd prefer not to have a whole physics lib added to the source just
for a teapot and a couple of potential future games.  R5 is renowned
for being compact and minimalist in terms of libs etc.  I think it
would be overkill.  Nice tea pot though.

I don't really think a physics engine is appropriate for an operating
system.  I personally wouldn't even want one part of the standard
build if it was included.

It's certainly a really nice download for people to pull from bebits /
haikuware though, or be packaged in a distro.

Euan